Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Team Leader
Company: Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid
Location: Saranac Lake
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This job is located in Lake Placid.Join Our Team: Put the CARE
back in CAREER - Join our team today! Overview:
Put the CARE back in your CAREER! Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake
Placid has a LPN Licensed Practical Nurse Team Leader opportunity!
We are looking for a PT shift LPN. Starting rate of $24/hour plus
even more with experience!
This position is located in Lake Placid, N
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is assigned to a team of Nursing
Assistants and is responsible for skilled treatments, passing of
medications and monitoring the personal care services provided by
Nursing Assistants; LPNs are also responsible for reporting care
and unusual symptoms of residents to supervisor and staff of next
shift.Employee Perks!: Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive
staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages
- Administer medications and treatments to assigned residents as
ordered by physician and utilizing the five rights as
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge Nurse
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
required records.Base wages increase with
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered
Nurse (RN) with a current state license required.
- LPN Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid, Albany , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Saranac Lake, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!