Housekeeping Supervisor Position at our Newly Opened Property!
Company: AutoCamp Catskills
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Do you love to create delight through design and attention to
detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done?
If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our
AutoCamp is seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor to establish high
standards of cleanliness and tidiness in Autocamp's Guest
accommodations and club house, ensuring that expectations are met
or exceeded. Ongoing inspections of guest accommodations and common
areas will be conducted as well as guiding housekeepers on best
practices to deliver exceptional guest service.
AutoCamp is a lifestyle hotel brand that is changing the way people
experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free,
and comfortable experience in the world's top outdoor destinations
- we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
Sound good? We'd love to hear from you. Be sure to fill out the
application and if you have a resume and a cover letter attach them
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead by example: provide high-quality service and
uncompromising hospitality towards all customers and
- Manage a multi-cultural team and lead in a manner that embraces
- Ensure Autocamp standards, operating procedures and policies
are in place and followed.
- Routinely inspect accommodations and common areas to ensure
property exhibits Autocamp's high standards of cleanliness and
orderliness. Examines carpets, flooring, drapes and furniture for
stains, damage or wear, and all kitchen items (glasses, silverware,
dishes) for spotlessness. Maintain records of inspection
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, and distribute to
housekeepers and other department associates, as needed.
- Place orders for room supplies, and furniture renovation or
- Review linen counts and supplies. Aid in budget control through
supervision of housekeepers' use of linen, supplies and
- Review status of assignments assist and guide associates with
follow through when needed.
- Notify housekeepers when an inspection reveals sub-standard
results, support housekeepers through training to help them meet
- Partner with other departments and management to ensure the
best possible experience for each guest, in accordance to
Autocamp's standards and guidelines.
- Develop and implement plans that continually improve upon guest
satisfaction and associate performance. Respond and follow up on
assigned customer care issues.
- Attend to guest requests and complaints, resolve issues and
partner with other departments to ensure an excellent guest
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency plans and safety practices
and know how to act upon them.
- Report any unusual occurrences immediately to the General
Manager. Complete and submit compliance related reports and forms
- Communicate in a timely manner with other department managers
regarding issues that require their attention.
- Know the facilities and hours of operation of the
- Ensures that lost and found items are always properly recorded
and checked into designated holding area.
- Comply with guest accommodation entry code control
- Perform housekeeping duties, as needed
- Responsible for leading Housekeeping Associates and supporting
the General Manager in the oversight of the property.
- Performs any other duties as requested by General Manager.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have an understanding of how to properly use cleaning
equipment and products.
- A working knowledge of best practice in housekeeping.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning product handling and safety
- Skilled in prioritizing assigned duties and evaluating the work
of the housekeeping team.
- Able to understand safe work practices and communicate these
effectively to associates and management.
- Prior hospitality experience.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- A High School Diploma or G.E.D certificate
- Two or more years of progressive and practical experience
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL---.
- Excellent and effective leadership skills that guides
associates in successfully carrying out a variety of duties
associated with housekeeping and safety practices.
- Able to solve practical problems and know how to navigate
ambiguous situations. where standards have not been
- Strong management and relational skills.
- Thoroughness and an Attention to Detail.
- Regularly works outdoors, in all seasons and all-weather
- Regularly works with mechanical, electrical and vibrating
- Frequently exposure to smells and chemicals associated with
- Excellent and attentive customer service
- Able to work a regular schedule which may include weekends,
holidays and occasional overtime; 24-hour emergency on-call
availability will also be required.
- Must be a MacGyver, and able to find solutions when issues
Keywords: AutoCamp Catskills, Albany , Housekeeping Supervisor Position at our Newly Opened Property!, Hospitality & Tourism , Saugerties, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!