Company: Ghent Assisted Living
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Ghent Assisted Living - New Hire Rate: ($16/hr)
We offer the Following:
- Premium Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Fun, Family-Like Team, and Atmosphere!
- Work in a Beautifully Remodeled Office
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Covid 19 Vaccine: -Required -
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Position Purpose: This position is responsible to perform the
duties necessary to ensure that the building is maintained in a
clean and sanitary manner.
Educational Requirements: High school graduate or GED required.
Experience Required: None
Professional Licensure and Certification Required: N/A
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a team
- Keeps confidential all patient/employee information
- Cleans and services resident rooms, bathrooms, utility rooms,
hallways, dining areas, common areas, and office areas as assigned
including, but not limited to:
- Dust mopping, sweeping, and wet mopping
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Dusting furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing sinks, bathroom fixtures, closets and
- Emptying trash receptacles
- Spot clean walls
- Washing windows
- Stocking facility with soap, paper towels, trash bags etc.
- Cleans and services resident rooms and common areas according
to the Room of the Day schedule/policy and other cleaning policies
- Monitors drapes and curtains for cleanliness and Reports any
- Maintains housekeeping closets in clean, orderly
- Maintains the assigned housekeeping cart in good order and
stocked with necessary supplies
- Reports any malfunctioning equipment as soon as
- Reports any maintenance concerns identified
- Uses supplies as directed and in the appropriate
- Adheres to the facility policies and procedures
- Other duties as determined by the Environmental Services
- Adheres to rules of attendance as outlined and received on
orientation to the facility.
- Reports for their assigned shift in a timely fashion.
- Adheres to the facility dress code.
Work Location: -One location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. All pay rates and bonuses are paid and/ or
awarded to employees based on the facilities policy and/ or the
CBA, depending on the position.
Keywords: Ghent Assisted Living, Albany , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Ghent, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!