Resort Properties Housekeeper l Full-Time Year-Round I $17+/HR
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Please note, this position is located at Sugarbush Resort in
Warren, VTResort Properties Housekeeper l Full & Part-Time
Year-Round I $17+/HRPlease note that this position is based in
Warren, VT, and requires relocation for candidates that do not
reside within commuting distance.Warren, VTRESORT OVERVIEW:RESPECT
l INTEGRITY l TEAMWORK l SUSTAINABILITY Sugarbush Resort is a
year-round destination offering some of the best skiing and riding
in the east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf,
disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health
and Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team
dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this
your best season yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking
advantage of everything Vermont has to offer.BESIDES GETTING PAID
TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:Our
investment in each employee includes a comprehensive wellness
initiative, unwavering commitment to safety, growth opportunities,
and a wide variety of resort benefits. Employees get to take
advantage of our 4000+ acre playground including skiing, golf,
mountain activities, health club membership, resort discounts, and
more, so it's easy to share your enthusiasm for Sugarbush with our
guests.POSITION SUMMARY:Sugarbush Resort is seeking Resort
Properties Housekeepers to join our team! This position requires a
license and the use of a personal vehicle.Our housekeeping team is
a critical component of Sugarbush Resort's full-service lodging.
Our housekeeping vision is to provide courteous, quality
housekeeping services and to ensure a clean and welcoming
- Essential functions are to clean privately owned condominiums
in our rental program, Sugarbush Inn rooms and provide housekeeping
services in a thorough and timely manner.
- Resort Properties Housekeepers also assist with cleaning
various resort facilities on a weekly and seasonal basis.
- Attention to detail is a must, as staff is also expected to
report maintenance issues, missing inventory, or damage.
- Additional tasks may involve assisting with cleaning and
organizing common areas, or assisting other departments as
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and pass a background and
DMV check. Valid drivers license required; must meet requirements
to obtain a Sugarbush License.
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in hospitality housekeeping and/or janitorial
experience preferred, but will train the right person.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Self-motivation and reliability are essential.
- Physical requirements include the ability to regularly grasp,
reach, stoop, and bend; must also be able to lift up to 50
- Ability to learn the proper use of cleaning chemicals with
strong attention to safety is required.
- License/auto insurance and personal vehicle.Sugarbush Resort is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerAn offer of employment may be
contingent upon the results of a background, MVR, or criminal
Keywords: Sugarbush, Albany , Resort Properties Housekeeper l Full-Time Year-Round I $17+/HR, Human Resources , Plattsburgh, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!