Company: Optimal Solutions and Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2020
POSITION: WebSphere Developer-10415
JOB ID: 4007-RCAT-4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on
excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting,
Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering
services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be
externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business
knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the
aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense,
education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology &
telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen
to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
Alfred E. Smith Building, 80 South Swan Street, Albany, NY ,
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS
This individual will be expected to provide guidance and
participation in the following activities:
* Understand and implement Integrated Justice Portal standards
related to application technologies, including UI standards,
development methodology, and coding and style guides.
* Act as the primary technical liaison with technical
infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to
technical issues impacting application performance.
* Work with the Infrastructure team to execute activities such as
performance test planning and execution failure failover planning
and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and
* Provide the analysis, design, and code review enterprise
applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT and the IBM
Portal/WebSphere Application development software.
* Perform oversight of development activities which may include
data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation,
preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
* Prepare, and/or review technical documentation such as designs,
schemas, etc, as appropriate.
* Provide technical guidance to team of developers.
* 7 years of experience developing applications in JavaServer Faces
(JSF) in IBM WebSphere Portal 7 or higher.
* 7 years of experience developing and deploying applications in
IBM WebSphere Application servers 7.0 or higher.
* 7 years of experience developing and maintaining code using IBM
* 84 months experience developing, implementing and integrating
systems related to criminal justice processing at the state or
federal level (including but not limited to: disposition
processing, fingerprint identification processing, criminal history
updating, Sex Offender management, tracking of Wanted/Missing
persons, or initiatives related to Offender Supervision).
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for
positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin,
age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Optimal Solutions and Technologies, Albany , WebSphere Developer-10415, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!