Java Portal Developer-10414
Company: Optimal Solutions and Technologies
Posted on: January 17, 2020
POSITION: Java Portal Developer-10414
JOB ID: 4026-RCAT-4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on
excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting,
Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering
services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be
externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business
knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the
aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense,
education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology &
telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen
to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
Alfred E. Smith Building, 80 South Swan Street, Albany, NY ,
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS
This individual will be expected to provide guidance and
participate in the following activities:
* Design and implement software database solutions including data
* Database administration including performance turning and
* Expertise with DML, DDL and stored procedures that are imperative
to maintaining criminal history, court administration and
fingerprints data integrity.
* Act as the primary technical liaison with technical
infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to
technical issues impacting application performance.
* Work with the Infrastructure team to execute activities such as
performance test planning and execution failure failover planning
and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and
* Perform oversight of development activities which may include
data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation,
preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
* Prepare, and/or review technical documentation such as designs,
schemas, etc, as appropriate.
* Provide technical guidance to team of developers
* 7 years of experience designing and developing JEE applications
to run on clustered IBM WebSphere server platform.
* 7 years of experience developing applications that were
implemented with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.6 or higher).
* 7 years of experience with Oracle 10g or higher including coding
* 7 years of experience writing and maintaining code using
Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) and Java Persistence API (JPA)
* 7 years of experience guiding iterative development teams which
involve planning, designing, implementing and integrating complex
JEE based systems.
* 7 years of experience developing applications in JavaServer Faces
(JSF) in IBM WebSphere Portal 6.1 or higher.
* 7 years of experience developing and deploying applications in
IBM WebSphere Application servers 7.0 or higher.
* 7 years of experience writing and maintaining code using IBM
WebSphere MQ and Java Web services: JAXB / JAX-WS.
* 4 years of experience developing, implementing and integrating
systems related to criminal justice processing at the state or
federal level (including but not limited to: disposition
processing, fingerprint identification processing, criminal history
updating, Sex Offender management, tracking of Wanted/Missing
persons, or initiatives related to Offender Supervision).
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for
positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin,
age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Optimal Solutions and Technologies, Albany , Java Portal Developer-10414, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!