Senior Java Angular Developer
Company: Genesys Consulting
Posted on: February 24, 2021
This position is temporarily remote and based in Rensselaer NY.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build highly complex Java/J2EE applications using relational
databases while providing expertise in the full software
development lifecycle, from concept, design, and documentation to
testing. Focus will be on the front-end applications utilizing both
Java and Angular 8.
- Code the visual interactions that the UI/UX design team comes
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web
- Maintain and improve website(s).
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX designers to
- Translate mock-ups from Photoshop, Balsamiq, etc., into
functional web pages.
- Create grid based templates for general developers to
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both
technical and business environments. Required Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
Mathematics, Engineering or a related field. Required
- Minimum of six (5) years of proven development experience with
solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented
Programming, Java Collections API , Exception Handling, and Multi
Threading is required plus a very good understanding of J2EE
Concepts, Architecture and Technologies.
- Large scale application development experience
- Five (5) years of hands on experience with Spring
- Three (3) years of hands on experience with Angular Framework.
- Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries, preferably
with DB2 SQL syntax including PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience in writing and executing Junit testcases &
debugging Java/J2EE applications.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer with extensive
related markup coding support tools.
- Experience with 508, WCAG and ADA compliance.
- Hands on experience in writing and executing Jasmine/Karms
testcases & debugging Angular applications.
- Experience in developing using XML and JSON
- Experience with Java-based build tools such as Ant or
- Strong knowledge of & experience with REST Services and
- Proficient understanding with browser testing and debugging,
cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
(design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills. Desired
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2 and above platform practices and
commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating
custom, general use modules and components which extend the
elements and modules of core Angular Platform. AngularJs only
experience does not meet the requirements.
- Solid understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and
- Solid understanding and practical experience of applying Jquery
concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through Jquery, selecting
and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and
related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application
Servers (Preferably Websphere or Jboss), and SOAP UI etc.Direct
candidates only, no corp to corp candidates can be considered. Work
authorization sponsorship, now or in the future, is not available
for this position.GENESYS Consulting Services is an equal
opportunity employer. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Genesys Consulting, Albany , Senior Java Angular Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Rensselaer, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!