Cloud Software Engineer
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Our team is growing around the world. Learn more about the
passionate professionals that make up Genesys. See what careers we
have to offer at http://gsys.co/n8G030mN7lN. The Software Engineer,
SecDev wields code to enable security automation and testing at a
massive scale for a cloud native application. Our mission is to
ensure security and compliance requirements are met across hundreds
of services deploying multiple times per day. Genesys Cloud is in
hypergrowth. We are a handful of hackers and software engineers
inventing "security as code" in an agile, DevOps, CI/CD
environment. This role is open to remote candidates located in
Ireland.-- What you will do:
- Develop automated test cases to ensure our services meet
- Integrate between internal and external REST APIs.
- Deploy code using a CI/CD pipeline.
- Design JSON/YAML data objects in can be easily consumed by
other development teams.
- Create unit and integration tests.
- Ensure code is resilient to failures and can run at scale.
- Bring software design best practices into the security
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Understand & comply with GDPR, PCI, HIPAA Security and Privacy
- Adhere to Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. What you
will bring to the role:
- BS, MS in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- Programming experience in an object-oriented language; Python,
Node.js, Java, Go, etc.
- Experience with REST, web services, and APIs.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS or other cloud providers.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines. About you:
- Interested in security or hacking.
- Constantly tries new technologies, frameworks, and development
- Understands software development fundamentals, and always
thinks about the future (at scale) when architecting
- Understands the importance of secure code, quality, and
- Detail oriented and systematic.
- Not afraid to bring your own flavour into the mix.
- Strong experience with Amazon AWS services and APIs.
- Worked with data lakes or managed large data sets.
- Designed REST-based APIs.
- Automated deployments and testing in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability
issues of a multi-region, global cloud environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Flexible work schedules and work from home options
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection & Life Assurance Covid-19: Safety for our
employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We
continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic
and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All
hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at
this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during
the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least
June 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the
opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.--
About Genesys: Every year, Genesys-- delivers more than 70 billion
remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100
countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology
connects every customer moment across marketing, sales, and service
on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys
pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size
can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy,
and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys
CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the---world's leading public
cloud contact center platform,---designed for rapid innovation,
scalability, and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.-- Genesys is
an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the
workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics. Someone applied to the
Project Manager position as a result of Linel Lazatin's referral.
14 minutes ago
Keywords: Genesys, Albany , Cloud Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Galway, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!