IT PC Tech
Company: Hunter Mountain
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a premier, world-class resort in the Catskills, guests at
Hunter Mountain can expect the ultimate ski experience with service
to match. Join us and become a part of a team who takes pride in
providing the best of what the mountain has to offer.
As of Nov.15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees
across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Come help our team solve technology problems in a high energy, fast
paced environment. Work on IT work tickets with support from our
dynamic IT team to reach your professional goals and have fun along
the way. The work environment requires a positive, upbeat,
innovative, and energetic attitude. Successful candidates will be
agile learners with the strong desire to learn and grow. If you are
a problem solver with a desire to join an IT infrastructure team
that understands the importance of development, leadership,
community, and having fun then you could thrive in this
- Maintain a positive attitude while solving IT challenges,
enjoying the benefits of working for a ski company and having fun
in a manner that encourages coworkers to do the same.
- Provide exceptional guest service as you support users and
collaborate with coworkers.
- Apply standard principles, concepts, and techniques toward the
identification and resolution of user problems.
- Strive for continual improvement and growth by actively
participating in company and IT-specific training.
- Suggest and support implementation of new ideas for improving
user support and the guest experience.Requirements:
- Positive, enthusiastic, and friendly.
- Solution oriented with desire to learn new skills.
- Comfortable around technology.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to move 50 lbs (with assistance if needed).
- Should be able to work a schedule that can include weekends and
- Ability to ski or snowboard at intermediate level, or desire to
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid US driver's license.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and
discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to
our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave,
passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 394293
Keywords: Hunter Mountain, Albany , IT PC Tech, IT / Software / Systems , Hunter, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!