IT Infrastructure Change Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Family: Information TechnologyReq ID: 329464At Lisbon Tech
Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from
Portugal to the world. There are more than 1300 professionals
working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence,
Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management
and IT Infrastructure Management.We are a global powerhouse
focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and
digitalization. One of the worlds largest producers of
energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a
leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission
as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry
solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.Looking for a
chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!Tasks
- Responsibility for initiation, documentation and authorization
of changes taking into account impact, costs, advantages and risks
of planned changes.
- Individual monitoring and reporting of change implementation,
where required on the basis of key figures, as well as review and
completion of requests for change (RfC).
- Responsibility for planning and coordination of Major and
- Implementation and agreement of project scope with customer,
specification of project order (in coordination with line manager
and DC service management), taking into account process standards
and standard software etc., as well as independent monitoring and
management of changes/projects on the basis of project key figures
(e.g. schedule, costs, quality) regarding the compliance with the
- Coordination during creation of solution architectures incl.
cost estimate on the basis of definition and documentation of
customer requirements in requirements specification, with the aim
of resolving functional, technical or organizational problems, all
the while taking into account process standards and standard
- Functional management of internal and external project members,
monitoring of project-related work orders/work hour allocation of
internal and external project members for changes in his/her area
- Release of changes in his/her area of responsibility for
acceptance by the customer.
- Individual monitoring and reporting of Process Quality,
Initiating and follow-up of actions to enhance the processes you
are responsible for.Qualifications:
- Experience in Process definition and management with ITIL
- Experience in leading project teams or heading sub-projects
(esp. in OnPrem DC and Cloud operation).
- Experience in managing relevant changes / projects in the
Infrastructure operation (OnPrem and Cloud based).
- Agile and ITIL certification is a plus.
- Ability to create a collaborative environment and deliver a
consensus agreement with key IT personnel.
- Ability to capture process requirements and translate them into
a process document.
- Ability to write well.
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must.
- German is a plus.What we have to offer:A flexible home office
and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office
setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program
time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the
facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a
cool and relaxed environment.Access to e-learning platforms
(Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with
partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMoveWe recognize that
building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our
business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment
opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital
status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental
handicap or disability.We strongly encourage applications from a
diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss
workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile
working and innovation.Organization: Information TechnologyCompany:
Siemens S.A.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part
Keywords: Siemens, Albany , IT Infrastructure Change Manager (m/f/d), IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!