Company: MVP Consulting
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The duties of the consulting resources would be to plan, create,
modify, test and implement code in support of any of the
- Create/Modify Oracle stored procedures, packages, and triggers
as necessary to eliminate redundancy and facilitate information
sharing between systems, Tune SQL queries for performance
- Modify ASP.Net/.Net Core applications to provide better
integration and implement a common look-and-feel to the various
functions of the system.
- Unit test code changes
- Assist with the timely resolution of production issues
- Assist with system re-engineering, modernizing and maintenance
HTML5, CSS3, MVC, .Net Core, C#
- The consultant will adhere to NYSIF's application development
standards, including, but not limited to, project management
methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise
Architecture standards and the IT governance process.
Is involved with all facets of the software development process,
including the research, design, programming, testing and
implementation of computer software.
Expert 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large
teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at
the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience in Oracle development, PL/SQL development
including Triggers, Packages, Procedures, functions, views, SQL
Tuning, and generating a data file from Oracle
- 84 months experience with Microsoft C#.Net and Object-Oriented
Programming in developing batch processes and web
- 60 months experience with Azure DevOps
Bootstrap, and HTML
- 84 months experience in GIT Source Control and TFSVC
- 48 months experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
- 84 months experience developing web-based systems using
Microsoft ASP.NET, C#, and MVC.
- 48 months experience restful APIs
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!