Administrative Support Associate V- Telecommunications
Company: Albany Medical Center
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Department/Unit:TelecommunicationsWork Shift:Night (United
States of America)Responsibilities:
- Must be able to adapt to a large, complex, multi-system
healthcare environment, confer with both internal and external
customers and manage expectations of a diverse and demanding
- Responsible for creating and delivering Everbridge emergency
notification system alerts.
- Creation, modification and validation of information stored in
Amtelco's Infinity On-Call Scheduler, InfoRad emergency group
paging system and USA Mobility pager database.
- Responsible for evaluating, documenting and following
established procedures for all alarms in Johnson Controls fire
- Create and distribute BMC Magic work order tickets.
- Provide coverage for Information Services Help Desk as
- Answer internal and external calls to main hospital number,
providing assistance and direction as needed.
- Utilize advanced Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone
- Maintain current technical expertise in the rapidly changing
world of Telecommunications and emergency notification
- Work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays as necessary.
- Perform at or above the Information Services performance
- High School Diploma or equivalent.Thank you for your interest
in Albany Medical Center! Albany Medical is an equal opportunity
employer.This role may require access to information considered
sensitive to Albany Medical center, its patients, affiliates, and
partners, including but not limited to HIPAA Protected Health
Information and other information regulated by Federal and New York
State statutes. Workforce members are expected to ensure
that:Access to information is based on a "need to know" and is the
minimum necessary to properly perform assigned duties. Use or
disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of information
needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable efforts,
consistent with Albany Med Center policies and standards, shall be
made to ensure that information is adequately protected from
unauthorized access and modification.
Keywords: Albany Medical Center, Albany , Administrative Support Associate V- Telecommunications, IT / Software / Systems , Poestenkill, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!