Retail Store Manager
Company: Wireless Vision
Posted on: January 26, 2023
NY Retail Store Manager T-Mobile Premium Retailer - Wireless
VisionAre you passionate about the latest technology trends? Do you
excel at driving sales results while leading a team with integrity?
Then a Retail Store Manager (RSM) role with Wireless Vision would
be a perfect fit for you.In this role, you will represent the
T-Mobile brand while managing daily activities of store operations
to increase revenue and drive standards of excellence. You will
also manage the recruitment, retention and employee relations
aspects of your business to bring in and develop top talent.
Compensation range: $51,480.00 - $63,500.00 annual salary (Position
eligible to earn commission based on company-established sales
- Responsible for full operation of retail store including
opening, closing, staffing, service levels, cash and inventory.
- Make staffing adjustments as needed to meet the needs of the
- Majority of business hours are spent on the sales floor
greeting customers, coaching employees and running the business
where it matters most.
- Meet and exceed organizational and individual performance
- Complete duties and provide leadership designed to deliver high
levels of service to customers within the framework of established
- Screen and hire outstanding talent for the organization and
recruit sales staff on an ongoing basis. -
- Responsible for all aspects of retail including hiring,
training, marketing, loss prevention, P&L and team
- Ensure that visual merchandising is appealing to customers
while adhering to T-Mobile standards.
- Ability to motivate, coach, develop, lead and train a winning
sales team. -
- Act as subject matter expert to customers to answer questions
and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that sales associates are up to speed on training for
new products and offerings.
- Participate in community events, local marketing events and
public relations activities to develop a positive image for the
company in the local community.
- May require additional tasks, duties or projects as
- 2-3 years of management experience in retail or another
environment with a strong customer focus.
- High School diploma or GED required, college degree
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required.
- Competent in customer focus, change management, strategic
thinking, and talent management.
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.What We'll
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunitiesWireless Vision is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Wireless Vision, Albany , Retail Store Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Latham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!