IT Specialist (Microsoft ASP.Net Web Forms and C#, bootstrap framework, ASP.Net Core, MVC, SOAP, C#)
Company: MVP Consulting
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Daily tasks will induce:
- Develop, implement, manage, and maintain applications using
Microsoft .Net technology in support of NYBE. Analyze, design, and
configure changes within the system to incorporate portal
- Work with architects and developers to configure and support
priority project Food Safety Inspection and integration with the
BackOffice Inspection Role Assignment and Agency license
establishments as well as Appraiser Management Company (AMC), DOS
AE Barber & Appearance Enhancement Licensing. State Liquor
Authority SLA LEAP & SLA Public facing Portal Licensing/Permit
Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the
usage and support of a collection of development platforms,
technical architectures or business applications and products that
run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
Expert 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large
teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at
the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience as lead development in developing
web-based systems using Microsoft ASP.Net Web Forms and C#,
bootstrap framework, development workflow process using Microsoft
ASP.Net (or ASP.Net Core) MVC and design patterns such as MVP,
MVVM, Web using MVC core and WEB API.
- 84 months experience in developing SOAP or RESTFUL web service
or backend APIs for the Web Systems to integrate.
- 84 months experience in.NET programming, development and
implementation of .NET, C#, using .NET Core 2.2 Framework, Entity
Framework, Microservices, LINQ, Vue.js, REST web service, SOAP web
service, Visual Studio, IIS, TFS, Postman, XUnit, Swagger.
- 84 months experience in .NET programming, design patterns,
development and implementation of .NET-C#, .NET Core 2.2 Framework,
Entity Framework, microservices, LINQ, Vue.js, REST web service,
SOAP web service, Visual Studio, IIS, TFS, Postman, XUnit,
- 72 months experience working with source control tools (TFS,
SVN, or GIT) with understanding of build automation
- 72 months experience to perform gap analysis, design solutions
to support growing business needs, help build and maintain design
system /pattern library.
AJAX and C-Sharp Dot Net applications including jQuery including
and DOM manipulation
- 72 months of Automation testing experience in Client-UFT and
SOAP UI load testing, create automation test scripts for
Integration, Load, Regression and System testing.
- 72 months experience in CRM application to engage teams to
design & build reusable BackOffice License Life Cycle Workflow
Review/Approval Processing Systems.
- 84 months experience in database development creating tables,
views, complex queries, triggers, procedures and packages and
performance tuning in an Oracle database, MSSQL database, Mongo
Keywords: MVP Consulting, Albany , IT Specialist (Microsoft ASP.Net Web Forms and C#, bootstrap framework, ASP.Net Core, MVC, SOAP, C#), IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!