Software Architect (Microsoft .Net, WCF, MVC, JQuery, JSON, and C#.NET, MS SQL Server 2008 , TSQL)
Company: MVP Consulting
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Duties will include:
- Guiding the technical team to ensure long term architectural
goals are met.
- Additionally, this consultant will be expected to perform all
developer activities as well as, setting development standards and
mentoring developers and ensuring that all standards are
- This consultant will be expected to work closely with all
levels of the project team. Specifically, mentor SBOE staff on all
technical aspects of the application suite; write application
software; perform data analysis; write data access functions;
create data structures to support application development; software
development; execute unit test plans; manage implementation of
applications within the different environments; and write technical
and user documentation.
Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards,
including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs
multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large
scale software system.
Expert 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large
teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at
the top of his/her field.
- 84 Months experience in creating secure web applications in
Microsoft .Net in a team environment.
- 84 Months experience programming applications in Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF), MVC, JQuery, JSON, and C#.NET,
using .NET Framework 4.0 or above.
- 60 months experience working with cross functional groups
within organization to set technical direction with the goal of
meeting business and technical goals short, medium, and long
- 60 months experience in technical leadership, including
mentoring junior developers; creating and documenting coding
standards; conducting code walk throughs and ensuring quality
standards are met for all developers.
- 60 Months experience in designing/architecting web applications
which are both accessible (meet accessibility laws and
regulations), and responsive (able to be viewed on multiple
different platforms and screen sizes, including desktop computer,
tablet phone etc. using the same code base).
- 84 Months experience creating relational database structures
and developing stored procedures, functions, packages in MS SQL
Server 2008 or higher using TSQL.
- 48 Months experience in development using Agile/Scrum.
- 48 Months experience with secure coding methodologies,
including the ability to troubleshoot and address defects as they
relate to security.
- 48 months experience in writing and managing technical
specifications including both User Interface and batch
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology related field,
from an accredited institution.
Keywords: MVP Consulting, Albany , Software Architect (Microsoft .Net, WCF, MVC, JQuery, JSON, and C#.NET, MS SQL Server 2008 , TSQL), IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...