Field Service Technician Supervisor
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of lifeThe
future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global
team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the
things that make
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool
things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Supervise a Field Service Engineering team for the Honeywell
organization based out of Upstate NY. This leader will be an expert
highly productive teams, have motivating leadership skills and will
drive sales and profitable growth of the service business. This
candidate will report to the territory Service Business Leader and
mentor to train/ develop future managers. The Sr Field Service
responsible for customer relationship management, developing
opportunities, & managing personnel (service technicians and
key metrics this role is accountable for include Orders, Revenue,
day-to-day Service Operations Service Agreement, Contracts and
Satisfaction. The Sr Field Service Supervisor must be able to work
fast-paced environment while still being held accountable for the
financial P&L results.The salary range for this position is
$77,600 - $116,000. - The actual base salary offer will depend on
variety of factors including experience, education, geography and
- Supervise team activities and performance.
- Collect and report performance metrics.
- Develop team and team members.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Assign and supervise project work.
- Developing sales opportunities with customer base.
- Ability to travel throughout the service area.YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a field leadership or project
- 3+ years of experience within the construction or field
- Valid Driver's License.
- Experience in controls, mechanical, fire and security
- Experience with a P&L.
- Experience dealing with customer satisfaction (growth and
- Previous supervisory experience.
- SAP experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a
JOB ID: HRD208533Category: Customer
ExperienceLocation: 14 Columbia Circle STE 103,Albany,New
York,12203-5196,United StatesExemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Albany , Field Service Technician Supervisor, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!