Lead Java Drools Developer
Company: Merino Consulting Services Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Greetings, Looking for a Lead Java Drools Developer for Albany, TX. If you are looking for a change then please respond me back with your updated resume at Title: Lead Java Drools DeveloperLocation: Albany, NYDuration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- Nine (9) years of programming experience with solid understanding of: Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API, Exception Handling, Multi Threading is required
- Three (3) years or more of Drools Tools experience with a good understanding and working experience in writing business rules using DROOLS/JBRMS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications
- Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries, preferably with DB2 SQL syntax including PL/SQL
- Extensive experience in writing and executing Junit test cases & debugging Java/J2EE applications
- Seven (7) years of practical hands on experience in Basics of Spring Framework.
- Seven (7) years of extensive experience in using various Spring Modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO/ORM, Spring Transaction Handling etc.
- Seven (7) years of knowledge and experience in Webservices concepts such as WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, RDF
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Application Server experience such as JBoss and WebLogic
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience on ORM Tools, preferably Spring Hibernate with strong conceptual knowledge of JPA
- Seven (7) years of extensive experience in Build Automation Tool, preferably Maven & related concepts such as Project Object Model, Plugins, Build Life Cycle
- Five (5) years of Relational Database experience
- Ability to understand the database design, table structures, indices etc. in order to develop effective and efficient code Secondary Skills:
- Extensive experience with front-end development tools and technologies such as Angular 2 or higher
- Extensive experience with back-end technologies like Hibernate, JDBC, JDO
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and Application Tuning
- Solid understanding and practical experience of applying JQuery concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through JQuery, selecting and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application Servers (Preferably WebSphere or JBoss), and SOAP UI etc.
- Good understanding and working experience (1-2 years) in writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications
- Two (2) years or more of EDI X transaction experience - provided by Dice Java and Drools and Spring
Keywords: Merino Consulting Services Inc., Albany , Lead Java Drools Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!