IBM Data Warehouse Programmer: Data Stage, XML, DB2, SAS, SQL, A
Company: IIT, Inc
Posted on: December 9, 2018
ID Location Skills $$ Job Type Status 10240 Albany, NY 12227 IBM Data Warehouse Programmer: Data Stage, XML, DB2, SAS, SQL, AIX/Unix Scripting DOE Contract OPEN If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to Subject=IIT Career Site/Resume for JobID=10240 (IBM Data Warehouse Programmer: Data Stage, XML, DB2, SAS, SQL, AIX/Unix Scripting) in Albany NY 12227 (AMI) Estimated Length: 24 months Full-Time 8am to 4:30pm Mandatory Requirements Senior 60-84 months Desired Requirements
- At least 60 months demonstrated experience with IBM Data Stage, which includes XML decomposition.
- At least 60 months of IBM DB2 experience working with DB2 databases with XML columns, which includes schema registration.
- At least 60 months demonstrated experience with SAS EG programming.
- At least 60 months demonstrated experience with AIX/Unix scripting.
- At least 60 months demonstrated experience in performance tuning applications interacting with databases containing 3+TB of data
- At least 60 months demonstrated experience within a 500+ member organization, which includes technical design, development, maintenance and end user support of complex system. Responsibilities The selected candidate will be responsible for all phases of the System Development Life. The responsibilities will include both new development as well as maintenance tasks. Specific tasks will include:
- Responsible for assisting with the technical design for new development and system enhancements.
- Responsible for coordinating the technical solutions among various technical support groups.
- Presentations of technical solutions to management and technical support areas.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions.
- Assisting with requirements gathering sessions.
- Leading the analysis of requirements and system design work.
- Development of technical design documents and program specifications.
- Coding, unit and integration testing of programming assignments.
- Writing and tuning SQL
- Technical Support of user testing efforts.
- Performance tuning of new and existing applications.
- Production support tasks including analysis of issues, propose and implement solutions.
- Mentoring of less experienced staff would be required.
- The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment where legislative changes must be quickly implemented. Submit Resume For This Job (via email) Don't See a Position Matching Your Skills? Click here to Email / Register your resume and be notified of future job openings. About IIT: Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award . IIT's core services include:
- Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
- IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
- Custom Workforce Solutions
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
- Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
- Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
- Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
- IBM Business Partner
- Oracle Business Partner
- Adobe Business Partner
- NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
- NYS MBE certified Our Consultants love working for IIT
- Competitive compensation
- W2 or C2C
- Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
- Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
- Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone) Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer - provided by Dice IBM Data Warehouse Programmer: Data Stage, XML, DB2, SAS, SQL, AIX/Unix Scripting
Keywords: IIT, Inc, Albany , IBM Data Warehouse Programmer: Data Stage, XML, DB2, SAS, SQL, A, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!