Sr. Data Warehouse Programmer
Company: Tech Valley Talent
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is looking for a Sr. Data Warehouse Programmer for a 2 Year Project with our client in Albany, NY. Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an Information Technology (IT) Professional Services firm founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty and commitment. Our team provides exceptional value to our clients by recruiting and supplying the best IT staffing talent. Our partnerships with key technology firms enables us to provide even greater value to our clients.
Job description: Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform complex PL/SQL coding in a Data Warehouse environment with an Oracle Database.
- Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
- Work in coordination with a team of developers to expand the current Data Warehouse.
- Work with Business Analyst & customers on analysis and logical design for mappings and ETL.
- The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Work with KPI BA & Tableau developer to design/model, construct, load, and validate the data tables through the enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Responsible for load issue resolutions, load inquiries, 2nd level testing of issues and code fixes, infrastructure upgrades and enhancements (Oracle upgrades).Mandatory Skills:
- 84 months experience in a data warehouse setting as a developer utilizing an enterprise data warehouse with dependent data marts.
- 84 months experience in SDLC including requirement gathering, development, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation and production support.
- 60 months experience developing and testing maps, performing source-to-target mappings, storage capacity planning and developing ETL in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) including migrating OWB projects to ODI 12c.
- 60 months Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational), process improvement, normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing, data manipulation.
- 60 months experience in an Oracle Data Warehouse as a developer performing development work using PL/SQL.
- 60 months experience in converting business requirements into workable functional and non-functional requirements at detailed production level using Workflow Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Use Case Modeling.
- 60 months experience solving technical issues.
- Bachelor's Degree. It is TVT's policy to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, pregnancy-related conditions or carrier status - provided by Dice Sr. Data Warehouse Programmer
Keywords: Tech Valley Talent, Albany , Sr. Data Warehouse Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!