Company: Optimal Solutions and Technologies
Posted on: October 12, 2019
JOB ID: 3675
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on
excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting,
Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering
services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be
externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business
knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the
aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense,
education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology &
telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen
to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
Preferred: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
800 North Pearl, Albany, NY 12204
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS
Support, maintain, and enhance DOH Vital Records application as
The Programmer activities and responsibilities that will be
required in this project include but are not limited to:
1. Design system architecture and develop system models specifying
interactions between multiple systems.
2. Develop and/or modify technical and/or design specifications,
technical writing and documentation.
3. Develop web pages and user interfaces.
4. Software development and maintenance tasks including coding,
testing, and implementation.
1. 84 Months of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
(OOAD) in designing and implementing Information Technology
Solutions using the Java programming language.
2. 60 Months of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and developing
procedures and packages.
3. 36 Months of experience in using the Spring MVC framework and
three of the five Spring components listed below: (specify the
experience for the three components)
* Spring Batch
* Spring Security
* Spring Web Services
* Spring Integration
* Spring Boot
5. 12 Months of experience building and maintaining Responsive Web
applications for mobile devices.
6. 12 Months of experience developing Java Web Services (REST and
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for
positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin,
age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Optimal Solutions and Technologies, Albany , Programmer-10207, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!