Company: Optimal Solutions and Technologies
Posted on: November 10, 2019
POSITION: Database Administrator-10308
JOB ID: 3798-RCAT - 4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on
excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting,
Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering
services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be
externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business
knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the
aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense,
education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology &
telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen
to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
50 Wolf Road Albany NY 12232
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS
1. Provides database administration to support application develop
2. Database backup and recovery.
3. Assist with user account management and access controls.
4. Performs migrations of code following ITS processes and
5. Assists with migration of OWB to ODI.
6. Reviews complex SQL and provides performance tuning.
7. Experience in architecting a data warehouse from the ground up,
including but not limited to the design of ETL processes and ETL
strategy, security, auditing, maintenance, availability, etc.
8. Provides strong professional consulting skills and the ability
to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
9. Designs data warehouses and data marts
1. 60 months experience as an Oracle Database Administrator.
2. 60 months experience with Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN).
3. 60 months experience writing triggers stored procedures,
packages and functions in an Oracle Database.
4. 60 months writing advanced SQL and PL/SQL queries.
5. 60 months performance monitoring and tuning of Oracle databases
and SQL queries.
6, 48 months architecting, designing and implementing data
warehouses and data marts.
7. 24 Months with Oracle Enterprise Manager.
8. 24 months using Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) to build
9. 18 months using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to build
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for
positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin,
age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Optimal Solutions and Technologies, Albany , Database Administrator-10308, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!