Deputy General Counsel - 21-07157
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a blockchain/digital assets company. They are seeking
a Deputy General Counsel.
- Collaborate across legal and product and platform teams
designing product specifications which conform with legal
- Negotiate and advise on strategic initiatives including
regulatory matters as well as supporting the management of
- Work on defining the full legal architecture underpinning
digital tokens with a focus on maximizing product value while
minimizing regulatory risk.
- Devise creative solutions to potential roadblocks within the
company's regulatory framework.
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate
legal risks and working with outside legal counsel when
- Ensure effective communication between the legal and product
- Manage documentation related to new products.
- Keep abreast of legal developments, particularly those
affecting tokenization and digital asset industry.
- 7+ years of any combination of law firm, in-house or
- Strong understanding of commodities laws and how those areas of
law relate to digital assets.
- Orientation towards creating innovative solutions to Client
- Experience or relevant knowledge of blockchain technology
and/or cryptocurrencies a plus.
- Experience with regulatory applications and filings.
- Team player who works well in a collaborative culture.
- Ability to operate and make decisions in the face of legal
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment at a growing
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Albany , Deputy General Counsel - 21-07157, Legal , Stamford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!