People and Culture Ambassador
Company: Auto/Mate Dealership Systems
Posted on: December 4, 2019
People and Culture Ambassador
# of openings
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is looking for a People & Culture
Ambassador to join our team!
This is a new role at Auto/Mate where Marketing and Talent
Acquisition intersect. You will be an ambassador of the Auto/Mate
Company Culture. We are looking for an up and coming marketing and
social media guru who will help bring our message to the masses.
You will implement and maintain our corporate culture marketing
strategies through a variety of sources including social media
channels, digital marketing channels, yelling from mountaintops,
online publications and other events in an effort to drive
candidates to our website while increasing our awareness of our
award-winning company culture.
Auto/Mate has been recognized as a " Best Places to Work" in the
Capital Region by the Albany Business Review for the past 10
consecutive years and was also named a "Top Workplace" by the Times
Union. We have a fun, flexible working environment and a rewarding
culture. We provide excellent career growth opportunities to our
valued team members.
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership
Management Software that is used by more than 1,500 dealerships
across the United States. Our DMS has won numerous customer
satisfaction awards through NADA, Driving Sales and Auto Dealer
Monthly. We strive to provide our customers with the best software
and best support in the DMS industry.
- First and foremost, you are responsible for creating an
excitement and buzz surrounding Auto/Mate's culture that will
ultimately drive applicants to check out our career
- Work in conjunction with our Marketing and Talent Acquisition
Teams to create and execute marketing strategies that will bolster
our employment brand recognition.
- Generate content for social media feeds, news feeds, local
organization feeds, internal HR Wiki and our Careers Website.
- Identify opportunities to better utilize digital marketing
strategies to support our employment brand initiatives.
- Manage, update and respond to feedback and comments on social
recruiting sites such as Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Photo and video editing to support the above initiatives -
don't just tell them about our culture, show them!
- Help generate cool ideas for "HR Swag" and distribute it at
- Any other job duties that will contribute to the mission of
Ideal candidates will have:
- An outgoing and friendly personality with a positive and
- Experience in an associate-level marketing, talent acquisition,
human resources or general business role.
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited University in
Business, Marketing or Human Resources.
- Ability to commit to the mission, vision and values of the
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative "out of the box" thinker. We are not only looking for
someone to execute on our ideas, but someone who can bring great
ideas of their own.
- Experience on a variety of social media platforms, including
those that we haven't even heard about yet.
- Experience with photo and video editing tools
- Strong rapport/relationship building skills.
- Proven "can do" attitude.
- Experience managing social media campaigns.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Traditional and High
Deductible options available)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer,
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Bagel Thursdays, BBQ's, visits from the Ice Cream Truck...and
cupcakes. That's right, we said it, cupcakes.
- Casual, yet professional work environment (Flip flops?
Keywords: Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, Albany , People and Culture Ambassador, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!