Sup. State Programs Outreach and Engagement
Company: Capital District Physicians' Health Plan, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2020
For more than 30 years, CDPHP has been providing outstanding health
care coverage in the Capital Region of New York and beyond. Based
in Albany, NY, the physician-guided not-for-profit offers plans in
24 counties. CDPHP cares deeply about the health and well-being of
its members as well as its employees. The company values integrity,
diversity, and innovation, and its corporate culture supports those
values wholeheartedly. At CDPHP, the employees have a voice and are
encouraged to make an impact at both the company and community
levels through engagement and volunteer opportunities. CDPHP
invests in employees who share these values and invites you to be a
part of that experience.
The Supervisor, State Programs Outreach will be responsible for the
establishment and maintenance of the relationships with community
based organizations and outreach locations, and the daily oversight
of the Facilitated Enroller Level III at these locations. State
Programs Facilitated Enrollers advance CDPHP s goals for member
enrollment and retention of members who enroll through the NY State
of Health, as well as the goal of being a valuable resource to the
community. The Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring the
quality, workflow and training of external State Programs
Facilitated Enrollers. The Supervisor will also be responsible for
the development and maintenance of a facilitated enrollment
schedule, ensuring facilitated enrollment adherence to state and
CDPHP program rules and expectations, and proposing and
implementing initiatives regarding enrollment retention and member
recertification at external sites. The Supervisor will work closely
with the operational team in the State Programs department, the
Supervisor for the State Programs Enrollment Center, as well as
other business partners such as Member Services and Sales.
* High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree
* CAC (Certified Application Counselor) certification required, or
must be obtained within 30 days of hire.
* NYS Life Accident & Health insurance license preferred.
* Minimum two (2) year supervisory, team lead or other senior level
experience in an area which services and/or markets customers in
the health insurance industry is required.
* Minimum three (3) years of experience in a customer/provider
service department is required.
* Government experience preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
and PowerPoint is required.
* Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, train or supervise
* Demonstrated ability to determine, analyze and solve escalated
issues related to state programs enrollment and premium billing
* Ability to interpret health plan contract language, State
Programs enrollment requirements, and billing requirements.
* Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations, including
the ability to communicate effectively with members with varying
levels of health literacy and understanding.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple
partners to positively affect outcomes at the team, organization
and member level.
* Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills,
including the ability to coordinate workflow.
* Demonstrated ability to pro-actively identify problems, as well
as recommend and/or implement effective solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to work with and maintain confidential
* Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and
develop relationships both internally and externally.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexibility to adapt to a changing and fast-paced
* Ability to travel regionally.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will
not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s
race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital
status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal
record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status,
status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic
violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated,
active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal
veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable
Keywords: Capital District Physicians' Health Plan, Inc, Albany , Sup. State Programs Outreach and Engagement, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!