Maintenance Mechanic FULL-TIME $26/hr Duties include:
- Understand and comply with plant and maintenance department
rules, regulations, and procedures
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools
and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines
continue to run smoothly and operate efficiently.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace
filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following
- Use tools ranging from hand and power tools, to precision
measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts
- Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using
hoists, forklifts, hand tools, and power tools.
- Plan and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings,
blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
- Effectively and efficiently submit part orders and repair
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment.
Shift start: 2:30PM or 10:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, some Satruday's 2:45pm-11:15. Sunday-Thursday
10:45pm-7am some Friday nights
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 60 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Must have electrical and industrial maintenance experience.
About Graphic Packaging International
Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing
consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered
in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of
paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for
food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies.
They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their
industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic
Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than
60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific
Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer
compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the
industry to reward the talented people who make their company