Adecco is assisting a local client in their search to fill
multiple Line Cook positions in the Albany area. These are full
time temporary opportunities with the potential to go into
permanent positions. This is a 2nd shift position. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Line Cook include:
• Working on the production lines in the kitchen
• Dicing, creating, and baking various foods for the cafeteria
• Baking speed scratch items
• Potentially driving the company vehicle to drop off completed
• A minimum of 1-3 years of related experience is required
• Ability to dice food products to specific measurements
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and flexibility is a must
• Valid driver?s license is required
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a team environment
This position will be 2nd shift, 3pm-11pm. Flexibility is a must.
In addition, this is a 7 day a week position. Applicants need to be
open to working between 4-6 days each week. This position will pay
This customer is looking to bring on Associates full time. If
chosen for the position, you will be able to apply after a few
weeks with the customer directly.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any
related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer