Filling Line Operator 2nd shift
Company: Benjamin Moore and Company
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and
regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and
- Operates all filling line functions using Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) to consistently produce a high quality product in
a timely manner.
- Maintains the highest standards for product quality and
- Checks batch ticket for correct product.
- Ensures product information on container and lid is in
accordance with batch ticket for correct product.
- Properly fills container by weight as appropriate and monitors
quality appearance of containers (no drips).
- Sends retain sample to control lab.
- Palletize manually and transfer to warehouse.
- May use the following pieces of automatic filling equipment:
automatic container depallitizer; automatic filling machine; lid
dropper, label machine, case packer, and palletizer.
- Responsible for accurate count of fill and input data into
terminal for inventory control.
- Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking
battery, electrical charger hookup, etc.
- Performs other duties as required Required Skills:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic math skills, ie: addition/subtraction.
- Ability to use company software and computer system
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP's.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary Company Profile The
color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire
Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's
fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been
a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home dcor
landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify
thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates
are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a
work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful
collaboration are fostered and encouraged. Join a company where
innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who
produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer
experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies
and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our
customers and retail network. Safety At Benjamin Moore, our people
are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are
committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our
locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping
employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one
of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work
schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced
cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal
protective equipment to all employees--including masks, gloves and
hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a
top priority. EOE M/F/D/V - provided by Dice
Keywords: Benjamin Moore and Company, Albany , Filling Line Operator 2nd shift, Other , Johnstown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!