Company: The Del Monte Lodge
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with
a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group
team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates
just like you to serve as a Hotel Housekeeper.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague
experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a
tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous
opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become
part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made
DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today - we're
waiting to hear from you!
As a Hotel Housekeeper, you will be responsible for the overall
cleanliness of assigned guest rooms, ensuring cleanliness standards
are met while providing pleasant and professional service to all
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Maintain a clean and organized supply cart.
- Sort, count, fold, mark, or carry linens.
- Change linen and make beds.
- Sweep, scrub, and mop floors.
- Dust furniture and fixtures.
- Wash walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport trash and waste to disposal
- Vacuum rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and
- Move furniture, hang and remove drapes, and roll carpets as
- Replenish guest room supplies, i.e. drinking glasses, bathroom
amenities and writing supplies.
- Ensure lost and found articles are tagged and turned into
- Inspect room for maintenance needs and check all fixtures,
equipment and room conditions (television, radio, lights,
heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation,
settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
- Clean lobby, lounge, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and
stairways as assigned.
- Replace light bulbs as needed.
- Deep clean all assigned guest rooms and replenish guest
amenities and supplies as needed.
- Complete second housekeeping service for assigned rooms as
We are looking for a self-motivated Hotel Housekeeper with a
strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Up to 1 month related experience or training in
- Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization
As a Hotel Housekeeper with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be
part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a
workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you,
each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our
associates come for a job, but stay for a career-the kind of place
where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can
truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with
excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
Keywords: The Del Monte Lodge, Albany , Hotel Housekeeper, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!