Company: Adirondack Medical Center
Location: Tupper Lake
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This position is eligible for a $500.00 retention bonus
The Certified Nurse Assistant will provide to each of their
assigned residents, daily nursing care and services in accordance
with the residents assessment and care plan or directed the
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws
of New York State.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously
with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be
willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a residents
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other
individuals in the workplace.
- Must be active/current (not expired or lapsed) on the NYS Nurse
- Must have certification verified with the NYS Nurse Aide
Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse,
mistreatment, neglect or misappropriation of resident property
listed on the registry against the C.N.A.
- Printed verification from the registry verifying all the above
is filed in the C.N.A. personnel file.
Benefits of Working Part-Time at Adirondack Health:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Benefit Time (PTO and Sick days)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- And much more
Keywords: Adirondack Medical Center, Albany , C.n.a., Other , Tupper Lake, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!