Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) New Rates
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We've increased our rates! Apply today to start getting
Certified Nursing Assistants
Granville Center is actively seeking Certified Nursing
Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
$500 Sign-on Bonus!!!
Granville Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident's personal hygiene, including bed
bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents' space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current New York State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of
the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on
one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to
ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents,
helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of
Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors,
and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Albany , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) New Rates, Other , Granville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!