Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based engagement
platforms. Our data-driven approach gives organizations an expanded
suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and
marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and
ongoing engagement, we help you track and manage interactions along
each stage of the digital customer experience.
Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all
together, by giving their community a home where they can interact,
share ideas, answer questions, and stay connected. Everything we do
- the tools and features in our software, our services,
partnerships, best practices - drives our ultimate goal of making
your organization successful.
Higher Logic is a cloud-based online community software
provider, enabling organizations to increase sales, retention, and
member engagement via private social networking, advanced
segmentation, and robust collaboration tools. In partnership with
our clients, we build amazing online customer experiences.
As a Higher Logic Consultant, you will be responsible for
creating strategic plans and management for client-run online
community programs and communications platforms.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to provide
expert perspective, drive best practices and evangelize industry
trends while crafting the strategic vision for high-impact
customers looking to more deeply connect to customers.
- Scope and define project management initiatives into milestones
and delivery timelines.
- Drive, advise and expand specialized community and
communication strategies in support of client-driven organizational
- Lead and facilitate team improvement initiatives around
optimizing processes and enhancing processional development.
- Provide expert-level engagement strategy, consistently revising
team service delivery based on qualitative and quantitative
- Work with and delegate to teammates in the process of
recommending and implementing tactical improvements, including
incorporating community into organizational programming,
communications strategies, annual conferences and events.
- Direct the collection and analysis of deep-dive data, making
requisite recommendations to stakeholders and executives.
- Train and mentor colleagues on the Strategic Services team
around community, communication and consulting best practices.
- Seek and collate client feedback to shape online community
management practices and product ideation within Higher Logic.
- Bachelor's degree from a fully accredited college or university
or equivalent experience.
- Five-plus years of experience in software consulting or
community management and communication execution.
- Takes initiative to resolve issues before they are
- Strong understanding of Higher Logic's community management and
marketing automation tools (preferred, but not required).
- Self-starter who can learn new tools quickly.
- Significant industry knowledge or experience in online
community or marketing automation.
- Experience in operations/enablement is a plus.
- Excellent customer service orientation and troubleshooting
- Data-driven-you will give numerous examples of how you have
used data to achieve successful outcomes and solve problems.
- Able to multi-task and meet time-sensitive goals.
- Excellent product or project management, organization and
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written - and
understands the communication psychology behind every email, phone
call, letter and piece of content you produce.
What you'll earn:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about
your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application
process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job
seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job
opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing