Temp. Call Center Representative
Company: Adirondack Medical Center
Location: Saranac Lake
Posted on: June 10, 2021
To perform the call center (CC) functions in a manner to promote
positive relationships with patients, physicians, hospital
departments, and visitors. To perform CC duties in accordance with
established policies and procedures of AH, as well as regulatory
compliance agencies such as HIPAA, CMS, TJC, AOA, and EMTALA.
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
- High school or Equivalence degree required.
- Candidate must possess typing skills/ability to type 30
- Computer experience required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable as well as past
experience in a professional office or health care environment
- Candidate must possess positive customer service skills.
- Telephone etiquette skills mandatory.
- Professional appearance and proper speaking skills are needed
to maintain good public relations with daily contacts.
- The ability to multi-task is preferred.
Keywords: Adirondack Medical Center, Albany , Temp. Call Center Representative, Other , Saranac Lake, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!