Nursing Home Unit Clerk
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Essex Center is actively seeking a motivated and dedicated
Full-Time Nursing Home Unit Clerk for our Skilled Nursing Facility
in Elizabethtown, NY. The ideal candidate will have very strong
- Basic administrative office functions; filing & data
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Assisting with the
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed.
- Initiating & coordinating transportation approvals &
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical
- Maintain medical records as per protocol, file medical charts
- Provide unit staff with employee manuals & forms.
- Inventories unit/office supplies & performs all other related
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Pleasant phone manner & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!!
- Dependable and willing to work!
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in
Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing
environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her
individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member
of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Albany , Nursing Home Unit Clerk, Other , Elizabethtown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!