Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) + 3,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Fulton Center is actively seeking Occupational Therapy
Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Gloversville,
Now offering a $3,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!
Up to $1,000 in Relocation fees!!!
We offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
COTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation
- Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Resident's progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and
Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment,
which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality.
Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of
all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and
independence. At the Fulton Center, we offer a friendly working
environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package,
professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and
more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Albany , Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) + 3,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus, Other , Gloversville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!