Customer Service - Parts Specialist
Company: Parts Town
Posted on: June 10, 2021
See What We're All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment
parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our
team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice
removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day.
First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as
your #1 priority, that's key. But we're also looking for unique
enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace changeand if you
know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment
parts? If not, no problem! We're more interested in passionate
people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That's what
keeps us at the top of our game. We're proud that our workplace has
been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000
list, twelve years in a row and the Crain's Fast 50 list eight
times. Plus, we were voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago
Tribune Top Workplace in 2020.
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and
put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let's chat -
- Parts Town Pride - check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover
unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k
match, employee assistance programs and time away - don't worry,
we've got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As an integral part of our rapidly growing team, Parts
Identification Specialists (internally known as Parts Detectives)
are primarily responsible for providing internal and external
customers the correct repair part numbers while providing an
exceptional customer experience. We're looking for meticulous and
detail-oriented candidates that want to take their technical
skillset to the next level!
A Typical Day
- Answer a high volume of calls (40-50 per day on average) to
assist with parts identification inquiries
- Utilize equipment manuals, technical diagrams, parts listings
and manufacturer contacts to identify part number information
- Deliver high quality customer service, effectively
communicating part information in a professional and friendly
To Land This Opportunity
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer service or
technical support role
- You have a passion for problem solving, pay close attention to
detail, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate excellent people and communication skills
- You are confident on the phone and have general computer
- If you are bilingual in English & Spanish - that's a
About Your Future Team
Our team loves food! Expect quality potlucks and team lunches,
(some team members were chefs!). The team also enjoys decorating
desks to celebrate birthdays and Fantasy sport competitions!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity
employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Parts Town, Albany , Customer Service - Parts Specialist, Other , Plattsburgh, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!