Registered Nurse (RN) / Acute Care / All Specialties / Sign-On Bonus
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Registered Nurse (RN) / Acute Care / All Specialties Full-Time,
Part-Time and Per Diem Shifts Schedules Available for Immediate
Placement Double Sign-On Bonus! Ask About Details!
NurseCore, a national leader in medical staffing and home care
services is currently seeking compassionate, reliable and
experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) with one year minimum
experience for a variety of acute care staffing assignments.
NurseCore's passion is connecting healthcare professionals and
nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Whether
you're looking for per diem work or a long-term career, our medical
staffing professionals are dedicated to helping you get there.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being
of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place
to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and
we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to
maintain a safe work environment.
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
- Top Pay (Daily Pay Available)
- Flexible Schedules (f/t, p/t & PRN)
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities
NurseCore has to offer!
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
- Assesses, plans and implements client care.
- Follows the plan of care.
- Receives and transcribes doctor's orders.
- Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned
clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is
- Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and
- Administers and draws blood.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as
- Active, unencumbered RN license through the State of New
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three
- One year of experience on a med surg unit preferred
- Current CPR, TB, Physical
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the
areas of experience including any specialty areas
EOE/Drug Free Employer
Keywords: NurseCore, Albany , Registered Nurse (RN) / Acute Care / All Specialties / Sign-On Bonus, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!