Sr. Global Recruiter
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tencent is an Internet-based platform company founded in
Shenzhen, China, in 1998. We use technology to enrich the lives of
Internet users and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises. Our
mission is "Value for Users, Tech for Good". We embrace a culture
of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity,
Proactivity, Collaboration, and Creativity.
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships with business leader
to develop short-term and long-term talent acquisition plan and
- Own full-cycle recruitment process which encompasses sourcing,
interviewing, and closing candidates for various roles.
- Build a strong network of high-potential candidates through
research and relationships with internal and external
- Act as a bridge between HQ and Europe office in terms of best
practice in the market.
- Develop local recruitment resources such as headhunter, media,
event etc. Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting
- At least 6 years of international corporate recruitment
experience required, ideally in gaming/internet/high technology
- Speak the language of the business you support, have in-dept
know how of European talent pool and innovative way of attracting
- Excellent language skills in Mandarin and English, able to
build up a trustworthy relationship with business teams.
- Natural curiosity in international business and organizational
dynamics and how to this relates to the talent space.
- A proven track record of effective sourcing strategies and
partnering with all levels of management
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving
environment using proven time management skills and working with a
strong sense of urgency
- Able to work independently as well as support others in a
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect
with colleagues from around the world
- A safe and supportive organizational climate to continue to
grow and hone your craft
- Basic benefits including paid annual leaves and long-service
holiday award, flexible work arrangements, competitive commercial
insurance and pension plan
- Featured benefits such as annual trips, gym membership, working
lunch, Family Day, and other cultural events and festival
Tencent EU is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Keywords: Tencent, Albany , Sr. Global Recruiter, Other , Amsterdam, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!