Medical Office Assistant - Vascular
Company: Adirondack Medical Center
Location: Saranac Lake
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides routine services in a collaborative team approach for
the Vascular Department patients. Works in coordination with Health
Care Teams within all departments to provide patient care that
meets the Quadrupole Aim. Assist the Physician/PA/NP as required
under the direction of the RN. Assists in maintaining daily
functioning of the Vascular Department according to established
policies and procedures. Will function as part of the nursing team
and well as part of the front end staff
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required.
- Vascular experience required.
- MOA Certification/ and AAS Degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in working in a family practice
setting as a receptionist or medical office assistant
- Will be required to take the BLS course, if not presently
Benefits of Working Full-Time at Adirondack Health:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Benefit Time (PTO and Sick days)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- And much more
Keywords: Adirondack Medical Center, Albany , Medical Office Assistant - Vascular, Other , Saranac Lake, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!