Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) + Sign On-Bonus
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Essex Center is actively seeking Occupational Therapy Assistants
to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY.
Now offering a $2,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!
We offer the following:
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
OTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation
- Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Resident's progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
OTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in
Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing
environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her
individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member
of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Albany , Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) + Sign On-Bonus, Other , Elizabethtown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!