Environmental Services Technician
Company: Adirondack Medical Center
Location: Saranac Lake
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is eligible for a $1000.00 retention bonus
Performs a variety of cleaning duties according to established
procedures at various locations throughout the hospital. Obtains
cleaning supplies and consumable items from storage, stocks
cleaning equipment carts, and empties trash receptacles. Arranges
furniture as requested for specific uses in various locations about
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- Must be able to read directions and measurements and inventory
- Must have good oral communication skills and be able to deal
with representatives of other departments in a pleasant
- Position requires that the employee be able to walk, stand,
climb stairs, turn, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, pull and push for
long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds periodically.
- Good manual dexterity required.
- Must be able to discriminate colors.
Benefits of Working Full-Time at Adirondack Health:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Benefit Time (PTO and Sick days)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- And much more
Keywords: Adirondack Medical Center, Albany , Environmental Services Technician, Other , Saranac Lake, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!