NY - Microelectronics Field Sales Representative
Company: Ryan Herco Flow Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is the leading nation-wide distributor
of fluid handling products providing ultrapure, corrosion-resistant
fluid handling systems and expertise. We sell to a broad base of
customers in industries such as electronic component and equipment
manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, water & waste treatment,
metal finishing, pollution control and life sciences companies. We
also serve the construction market through mechanical
Ryan Herco offers a competitive salary plus commission, a
generous vehicle allowance, comprehensive medical, dental, and
vision insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, life insurance,
tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match. Our
greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement! We
promote from within and value employees who contribute to our
We are currently searching for a talented individual to fill the
role of MicroE Sales Associate.
In this position, you will:
- Solidify and further develop existing relationships with key
- Identify and sell new prospects from current clients, referral
leads and other sources
- Build ongoing value by updating customers' knowledge of
products/applications, assisting in product selection, and
providing appropriate training
- Work with management and operations to implement strategies
that support profitable sales growth.
We are seeking individuals who:
- Demonstrate effective communication, presentation, and
- Are self-starters and have the desire to learn and advance in a
quality sales environment.
- Work well in a team environment, are hard-working,
results-driven, and motivated to win.
- Have a solid understanding of fluid flow in a high-tech
environment, particularly the Semiconductor industry.
- (Ideally) have filtration experience.
- Understand basic processes in the semiconductor industry
(particularly the process side of OEM Tools and wafer manufacturer
- Can interact with technical customers specifying products for
critical fluid process.
- Experience in distribution, manufacturing, engineering and/or
an understanding of basic fluid dynamics is a big plus.
Qualified candidates should express interest by applying online
Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background
investigation and drug screening.
Ryan Herco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, Albany , NY - Microelectronics Field Sales Representative, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!