Proficy Historian Administrator
Company: PerkinElmer, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location Rensselaer, New YorkUS Job ID JR-019501
Job Title: Proficy Historian Administrator
Location: Rensselaer, NY
Type of Assignment: Fulltime
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to
treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe,
even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and
medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of
our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then,
we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers
scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and
informatics to help our customers work to create healthier
families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being
and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating
career, look no further
The Proficy Historian Administrator is responsible for providing
end-to-end support of in-lab computers. Candidate must be an
outgoing individual and who is experience in various lab
- Build and maintain a working relationship with Lab Owners, IT
Teams Facilities teams, and Management.
- Update the Regulatory Asset Management systems inventory of lab
equipment, PC's, software and any other information pertinent to
- Maintain daily project related communications with team
- Act as technical SME
- Support Proficy Data Historian
- Audit response
- Lab Administration
- Periodic Evaluation Report (PER) requests
- Data backup configuration
- Software: training and advanced end user
- Data integrity assessments
- Repair systems
- SOP Authoring
- Implement continuous improvement
- Write change control requests and test plans
- Professionalism, excellent listening skills, superior
analytical skills, great verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage one's time with minimal supervision to
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Manufacturing or Lab
- Experience with Proficy Data Historian
- Some scripting or programming
- Understanding of lab practices, instruments, and software
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities and be achievement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with
the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be customer service orientated and believe in teamwork,
collaboration, adaptability and Initiative.
- Problem solving skills to resolve issues
Not viewing this opportunity on PerkinElmer.com/careers? Use the
link below to
Keywords: PerkinElmer, Inc., Albany , Proficy Historian Administrator, Other , Rensselaer, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!