Location: East Greenbush
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Performs daily cleaning duties in accordance with standard
procedures. In addition will perform special cleaning projects and
small facility maintenance tasks. This role requires the use of
cleaning equipment, including commercial vacuums, wet mops, large
wringers and other necessary equipment, tools, chemicals, and
- Perform general clean-up of all areas of the building as
- Ensure rooms are maintained and fully equipped cleaning and
sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchenette, and
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Gather and empty trash and recycling. It includes transporting
trash from collection points.
- Sweep, mop, scrub, and/or vacuum floors.
- "Spot" cleaning carpets. Steam-clean or shampoo carpets as
- Maintain and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and
- Reports repairs and replacements needed when encountered on
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job
orders, and small facility tasks (i.e. replace light bulbs).
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, and wipe
- Replenish consumables such as soap, paper towels, toilet paper,
- Empty trash and sanitary bins.
- Dust the fan/vent.
- Clean all piping.
- Mop and scrub floors.
- Clean grout as needed.
Critical Success Factors:
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity to take direction.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a
- Ability to stand for long lengths, walk, bend, reach, stretch,
push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 20
pounds as necessary.
Able to follow verbal directions and schedule.
Ability to work well alone, or team.
Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job
Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines.
Excellent time management skills.
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Albany , Facilities Associate, Other , East Greenbush, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!