Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) + New Raised Rates
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Licensed Practical Nurse
Warren Center is actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical
Nurses for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Queensbury, NY.
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to
We are now currently offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Warren Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals &
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal
- Monitors Residents' food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Warren Center is an eighty bed skilled nursing facility located
at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing
care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term
rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to
their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide
long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for
themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective.
We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and
their family to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs.
Warren Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Albany , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) + New Raised Rates, Other , Saratoga Springs, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!