Office Manager, Albany, Full time
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Office Manager - Family Health Center - Albany, NY - Full
If you are looking for a Management position in a provider
office, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health
Partner's, we care for more people in more places. We are seeking a
compassionate individual for this position in a diverse, community
health center. This position is located in downtown Albany, at 326
S. Pearl Street.
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
What you will do:
The Office Manager is responsible for the efficient daily
operations of the office. Reporting to the Practice Administrator,
is responsible for hiring and supervising support staff, oversees
day- to -day practice operations including maintenance of medical
records, human resource management, property and facilities,
equipment, billing and adheres to OSHA, JCAHO and DOH requirements.
The Office Manager will perform all job functions in a courteous
and professional manner consistent with the St. Peter's Health
Partner's Core Values.
- Develop and ongoing monitoring of administrative and clinical
systems, which support patient care.
- Facilitates collegial relationships between care teams.
- Assumes responsibility for the management of human, fiscal,
material, and facility resources.
- Support, plan, implement and evaluate program goals, the
policies of St. Peter's Health Care Services and patient focused
What you will need:
- At least three (3) years successful management experience in a
hospital or a medical office practice.
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Record.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Effective speaking and writing skills.
- Commitment to confidentiality and respect.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a
- Understand and embrace a customer service focus.
- Ability to work independently, yet function collaboratively
within a team.
- Associates Degree Preferred
- HS Diploma / GED Required
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Albany , Office Manager, Albany, Full time, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!