Company: Cree Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Cree | Wolfspeed is seeking a highly motivated, independent, and
resourceful Integration Technician to support the Mohawk Valley
This position is currently located at SUNY Albany, NY and will
transition to the Mohawk Valley Fab, Marcy, NY in mid-2021.
As a technician in probe, you will play a key part in upholding
the data integrity power device manufacturing process. This
position works closely with the engineering department in the
development of process improvements. In this role, you will have
the opportunity to develop data analysis and script building and
monitor wafers using various measurement tools.
What we can you do for you?
- Provide you the necessary training and engineering help to make
- Give you the opportunity to be at the ground level of the new
Fab being built in Marcy, NY
- Provide you a pathway to continually update your skills and
progress in your career
What can you do for our company?
- Dispositioning wafers based on Engineering feedback or pre-set
- Support Integration and Test Engineering with specific daily
- Using critical thinking skills to troubleshoot process issues
in close collaboration with engineers
- Communicating regularly with Engineering and Operations
- Identifying areas of improvement and implementing modifications
to the measurement process
What you need for success:
- AA degree in a technical field
- 2-6 years semiconductor manufacturing experience
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications
- Must have demonstrated a high level of dependability
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- Strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude
- Must be able to pass a credit check for TPI certification
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent
- Previous experience working on lot disposition
- MS Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experience using inspection tools in a clean room
- Experience in trouble shooting complex tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cree Inc., Albany , Integration Technician, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!