Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to
email@example.com or call 805-928-5757.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a
Atlas Copco Comptec LLC, located in Voorheesville, NY, is
seeking a Analytical Engineer. The primary objectives of this
Perform analytical functions using Atlas Copco Comptec's
prescribed analytical tools for selection and sizing of all
compressor core parts. This includes bearings, rotors, tie bolts,
seals, etc., including rotor dynamic analysis and torsional
- Oversee proper selection of the rotor components (bearings,
pinions, couplings, etc.) using the prescribed TBI selection
- Perform lateral and torsional analysis and produce technical
reports as required.
- Analyze test data to ensure mechanical suitability of
- Support of other analytical functions as needed.
- Support service, engineering, manufacturing and test with
vibration analysis & failure analysis
- Maintain and develop TBI analytical standards, tools and
- Support technical discussions with customers regarding bearings
- Some travel, including, field work, may be necessary.
- Must comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA
What you can expect from us?
Imagine yourself working in a company shaped by endless
innovation. With us, you are given plenty of freedom to follow your
ambitions and act as an entrepreneur, surrounded by the stability
of a leading company. When you join Atlas Copco you get a great
deal of responsibility from day one. Why? Because we know that you
have the drive and the ability to make sound decisions - and will
ask for help when you need it. As a global company, we are proud to
be a diverse and multi-talented group of people that provides fresh
ideas on how to best serve our customers. We feel strongly about
promoting equal opportunities and growing sustainably with a
What we expect of you?
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited
college or university and at least two years of experience in
- Familiarity with C++ and VBA programming codes is
- Good communication skills are required.
Beau C. Fulford
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always
looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great
ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a
brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you
drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many
opportunities to grow. This is where it begins - Join us at the
Home of Industrial Ideas.