RN Hospice - OnCall Visit Nurse - Capital District
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
RN HOSPICE - ONCALL VISIT NURSE - Capital District
The Community Hospice has a rewarding per diem opportunity for
an OnCall Hospice Visit RN to meet the needs of Hospice patients
and families after hours.
- Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all
What you will do:
- Meet the needs of Hospice patients and families in their
residences after hours.
- Respond to dispatch calls from Triage RN's who are specially
trained to assist patients/families via phone and assess the need
for in-home visits.
What you will need:
- Valid RN license required.
- 1-2 years previous acute care experience
- Ability to learn/use an electronic medical record
- Clean Driver's License and reliable vehicle
- Hours scheduled are eves and overnights.
- Previous home care / hospice experience
- Understanding of Hospice principles
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain
relationships with patients, families, physicians and
Community Hospice provides a thorough orientation, preceptors
and a supportive work environment.
Apply today for more information. We can also arrange a time for
you to shadow one of our preceptors.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Albany , RN Hospice - OnCall Visit Nurse - Capital District, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!