Company: Praxair, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and
South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces,
sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and
high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and
technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing
efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of
industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage,
electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and
many others. For more information about the company, please visit
our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Clinical Educator to
join our team located in Miami, FL or Orlando, FL.
The Clinical Educator position provides clinical, educational
and sales support on medical devices. The Clinical Educator
interfaces with customers in hospital and other acute care
settings. This individual contributor exercises independent
discretion and judgment in managing his/her customers and schedule.
The Clinical Educator develops, maintains, coordinates and
leverages relationships for accounts that result in strong customer
relationships and improved profitability at these accounts.
- Provides clinical and product related training on specific
medical devices to customers and prospects including formal
- Demonstrates operation, use and maintenance of product to
- Provides support to customers on equipment operation,
troubleshooting and clinical practices
- Provides scheduled and "on-demand" support to customers on
equipment operation, troubleshooting and clinical best
- Manages hospital product evaluation process in conjunction with
Clinical Sales Manager
- Reports customer feedback, patient outcomes and sales
- Monitors competitive activity and maintain competitive
intelligence databases for the market /industry segment and/or
- Single point of resolution for customer needs for the assigned
market /industry segment and/or geographic area accounts.
- Assesses an issue from many different perspectives and arrives
at a decision that is in the best overall interest of Praxair
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or higher required
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or relevant clinical degree
- Clinical experience in pediatric and/or neonatal markets
- 2 years sales support experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Group presentation experience preferred
- Must be able/willing to travel 50%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Praxair, Inc., Albany , Clinical Educator, Other , Amsterdam, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!