Data Analyst III
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Based in Albany, the Data Analyst III supports the Healthcare
Quality Improvement Program by assisting in the design of quality
improvement studies, development of analysis methodology, acquiring
and analyzing data, and summarize complex data insight into
reports. This individual is also responsible for the coordination
the design or acquisition of applications to enhance project
quality and productivity; providing supports to project activities
through developing monitoring strategies, coordination of the data
collection and completion of project deliverables.
- Healthcare research background with knowledge of common
statistics and strong ability to prepare cogent analysis using a
variety of statistical, spreadsheet, and database programs,
including but not limited to SAS, SQL, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate qualitative and quantitative
findings to interested parties with various backgrounds.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work within competing
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in health science, biostatistics or social
science with course in research analytics, required. Master's
degree in health science, biostatistics or social science with
course in research analytics, preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in medical or public health research
or healthcare analytics that involved extensive use of SAS,
- Previous experience working with healthcare claims or Quality
Improvement projects, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
IPRO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment for
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: IPro.org, Albany , Data Analyst III, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!